Posted: 17 Sep 2013
Apply deadline: 16 Dec 2013
Location: United States
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has multiple openings for CDL/HazMat Drivers for the Drilling Fluids Warehouse in Clinton, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Delivering drilling fluids/materials from warehouse to customer locations.
- Treating customer wells on occasion.
- Working in warehouse loading materials onto truck.
- Performing other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to work safely in a team environment.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 50 lbs frequently.
- 3+ years of Class A CDL driving experience with HazMat, Tanker and Airbrake endorsements.
- Good DOT and PHMSA knowledge of HazMat regulations.
- Must possess a clean and safe driving record.
- Great work ethic and team player with a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
- Experience working with computers and software that includes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience driving in off-road conditions is a plus.
- Must have the flexibility to perform other duties including loading and maintaining trucks, performing inventory, keeping accurate DOT records, etc.
- Ability to work overtime and be on call 24×7 as needed.
- Must live within 45 miles of Clinton, OK or be willing to relocate.
COMPANY OVERVIEW Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in Geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for d
View this Job on Misco Jobs web site
View this Oil Job Listing and more at the Oil Jobs Listing Page.Posted by North Dakota Oil Jobs